1. How can I pay for my order?
We accept payment by Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, Paypal or by your employer for the Cycle to Work Scheme.
2. How can I apply to pay in instalments?
We always advise customers to use the Bike To Work Scheme for bike and accessory payments, to save up to 52%. However, if your bike package is above €1250 for standard bikes or above €1500 for Ebikes, Sona, can offer you split payments on the balance through Klarna. This means you get the full benefit of the Bike To Work Scheme and also 4 interest free monthly payments to spread the remaining cost. If you cannot apply using the Bike To Work Scheme you can use Klarna for the full value of the bike and accessories and pay over 4 months, interest free. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
3. Can I pay in other currencies except for Euro?
Unfortunately we can only take payment in Euro at this time.
4. What can I do if the payment for my order is declined?
If your payment has been declined, you will need to place your order again. We are not able to reinstate an order once the payment has been declined.
To avoid getting your order declined, we suggest checking the following:
1) Check your order information (eg. Phone number, email address) before submitting your order. If you are shipping to a business address, make sure to put your full name on the order.
2) Check your card details to make sure the information is correct, e.g. the expiry date and your billing address.
3) Enter the correct security code - This is the three-digit code that can be found on the backside of your card.
4) Your card issuer may have declined your payment. As they do not tell us the reason for declining your payment, it is best to check with them.
If you have checked all of the above and your payment is declined again, try paying with another card or with another form of payment.
If you are still experiencing problems after trying these tips, contact us via email on email@example.com with as many details as you can about the issue, including any error messages you receive and we'll try to resolve it as soon as we can.
5. How can I pay with my discount code?
Go to the checkout page, follow the steps and fill in the necessary information. There is a “Discount code” field on the order summary section.
There is a limit of one code per order. To use the discount code, enter your discount code in the column and click on “Apply”.
6. Fraud Protection Policy
For your protection, orders are subject to our verification procedure. You may be asked to verify that you are the card owner or that the order information is legitimate. Please provide a form of ID if requested (recent utility bill or bank statement with your name and address will be perfect).
Sona Bikes reserves the right to refuse an order if the order or payment information is not verifiable. If this happens, a refund will be issued via the same method you used to make your payment.