Main Features of Undefeated II:
- The 7005-grade aluminum frame gives you aerodynamics in places a steel frame might hold you back. The rear triangle is secured with aluminum track drop-outs and the front-end is lightened even further with a bladed carbon track fork.
- The drivetrain runs through the SRAM Omnium crankset with GXP bottom bracket. It’s light, powerful, and responsive.
- The Undefeated wheels feature a sealed bearing hub that rolls as true as hubs priced at several hundred dollars per set; also featuring an ultra-lightweight dish and 10mm track bolts.
- The wheels will come wrapped in Michelin Dynamic Sport tires, a State Bicycle Co. favorite.
- The cockpit of the bike features high-end components by Ritchey Components at the seat post and stem. The 31.8mm black bullhorn-style handlebars will come with black track grips.
- Up top, a suede black saddle with a very aggressive, yet comfortable shape.